|This page is for set reviews. Here you can place down your opinion about a Bionicle set.|
You may be looking for the Atakus page.
|Number of Reviews||3|
|Colors||Gray and black|
|Availability||No longer Available|
This Review is brought to you from User:Kingdonfin.
Making Bionicle sets is only half of the fun. Playing with them is well, do I have to carry on!
When you first start making Atakus what do you feel, a thrill or wondering if you picked the right Bionicle!
Now after you have made Atakus do you think that His head is to small, I did but does it really matter. He can move all of the good body parts, (Well other than his elbows) and his swords glow.
Another Drawback is the thing o the back of his head, it an get in the way. (I almost snapped his off by mistake) you might think it is a big problem but he he is by far the best Agori.
What is to like
- His swords glow
- Nice and small, not too big
- Cool Face
- Good hands
What is not to like
- Small head
- Same build as Av-Matoran
- long thing at the back of his head
- Price! $15.00 NZD
10/10 Bionicle. Well what are you waiting for, go buy him!
- Tools: They are completely new moulds and glow in the dark. In addition, they are two of the rare 'black colored weapons'. To my knowledge the only weapons that were used before these and were black were Onua Mata's Claws.
- Hands: No thumbs, no left-right confusion
- Good source of Av-Matoran limbs: Good for MOCing and both are still quite new types of pieces.
- Price: 1 piece less than the average Av-Matoran yet more expensive!
- Weapons: Despite being new, they are clearly too big for him!
- Head: WAY too small for such a bulky body. And what's with the fangs? Worse still, the helmet is extended at the back, which catches the shoulders and looks REALLY weird.
I would probably recommend Atakus to any fans of bad guys as his helmet appears to have an expression similar to Nidhiki's in the movie and has fangs! I would probably give Atakus a 7-8 out of 10
- Cool, evil-looking helmet.
- Nice glow-in-the-dark swords.
- Way too expensive for the number of pieces.
- Extremely few pieces and simple build.
- Small head, bulky body.
- Long helmet can get in the way of posing.
- Can't bend elbows nor knees.
OK, I'm sorry to say this, but this set is not good. Besides helmet and swords, he's nothing more than an Av-Matoran, plus without jetpack! I got this only to complete my Skrall collection, but he was my last choice. If you like the helmet or the sword, of you want to complete a collection, buy him, otherwise choose better sets. 5/10