Rock Steeds were a savage species of reptilian creatures that are ridden by the Bone Hunters on Bara Magna.
The Rock Steeds are a species native to the Bara Magna desert. During some time in Spherus Magna's history, the nomadic tribe of Bone Hunters discovered this species. They tamed some of the creatures, as the Rock Steeds could travel long distances taking little water and were fierce, making them suitable to attack and raid caravans. If a Bone Hunter wanted to tame a Rock Steed, he had to fight it in combat. If the Rock Steed is defeated in battle, it would become very loyal to its new tamer.
Bone Hunters often traded with the Skrall, selling them Rock Steeds.
Abilities and Personalities
It is known that Rock Steeds have very sharp jaws, stinging tails, and amazing endurance they are able to travel great distances with very little water. They have extremely acute hearing, vision, and a sharp sense of smell, which helps them to notice enemies far away. These creatures are very loyal to their owners.
Known Rock Steeds
- Comic 1: Sands of Bara Magna
- The Crossing
- Riddle of the Great Beings (Mentioned Only)
- Empire of the Skrall
- BIONICLE: Raid on Vulcanus
- Comic 4: Before the Storm
- BIONICLE: Challenge of Mata Nui
- BIONICLE: The Legend Reborn
- BIONICLE: The Legend Reborn (Book)
- Reign of Shadows (In an Alternate Dimension, Not Mentioned by name)
- Glatorian Arena (Mentioned Only)
- Agori Defender (Non-Canon Appareance)
|Bara Magna Transportation(v|e)|
|Cendox • Kaxium • Baranus • Skopio • Thornatus • Rock Steed • Sand Stalker • Spikit|