|This page is for set reviews. Here you can place down your opinion about a Bionicle set.|
You may be looking for the Skrall Page.
- Cool shield
- cool launcher
- Cool Sword
- Awsome Mask
- Health Moniter Thingy Gets annoying.
- New head: Small face, long point sticking out through to the back, face resembles a rock, quite effective consdering their tribe!
- Recolored Twin Cutter: Looks effective, dark, cool, why didn't lego do that for Kirop I wonder!
- Knee pads: Very sturdy, make his legs appear strong and bulky (in a good way!)
- Toa Metru-legs: Make them appear shabby, weak. Vakhi legs would have been better.
- Possitioning of Thornax: They must bend their arms in ways that Humans cannot to shoot an enemy in front of them!
- Shoulder pads: Stick out WAYYY too much and get in the way of each other and the point at the back of their heads.
I would give the Skrall model a 7/10 due to the problems caused by the shoulder pads and the pointy head.
This review is bought to you from User:Rock Steed
Skrall is my favorite Glatorian.
- Thornax Launcher on the same arm as his sword so he can stab shoot.
- Cool Face
- Moving Shield
- Nice Color Scheme
- New Weapon
- Shoulder can get in the way
9/10 Bionicle, I love him so go get Him, (Thats an Order)!
- Cool sword!
- Sword mouted Thornax Launcher!
- Head is kinda cool I guess.
- Lots of new parts
- Shoulders They stick out WAY too far!
- Chest just sticks out way too far too but actually looks good for some reason.
8/10 The Skrall set actually seems OK I think.
Now, the Skrall are the Evil Bionicles of Winter 2009. Equipped with a Thornax Launcher and a Saw Shield, they are a force to be reckoned with.
Now from head to foot, Skrall has a good selection of red and black, with good armor. When I got to the head area I was Mortified! It looks bad. But a really cool Helmet. :)
- Great Color Scheme
- Awesome Armor
- Price 25 (NZD) !
- Strange part below the head.
I like Skrall, they have a mean look about them, perfect for the Bad Dudes of 09. He gets a 8/10
- Colour scheme
- His combined sword, launcher and kind of a claw
- His back has a weird shape
- Shoulder gets in the way
Good looking, good choice of weapons and a wonderful colour scheme. I'll give him a 8.5/10
- Three really neat blades.
- Red Glatorian head.
- Great shield.
- Thornax Launcher.
Pros: Movie Making
- Mainly, his large feet help make him more stable.
- Has articulation.
Abilities in Thornax Game
- Skrall is a bit large, and thus frequently gets hit.
- His large feet make him more stable, but his weapons and armor need to be positioned correctly so that he does not tip over.
- Because of his Thornax Launcher being mounted on his sword, it is incredibly hard to fire accuratly.
- Only one Thornax fruit.
- Head cannot look up very high.
Overall, I would recoment Skrall to a Bionicle collecter. You can collect several and have a large army ready to chalenge your Glatorian and Agori.
- Shield spins around
- Shield also has new design
- Thornax Launcher is on sword
- Neck doesn't look too long, unlike Strakk
- Long head spike
- Shoulders keep getting in the way
- Metru legs
- Thighs are too wide
I woouldn't say this is one of the best sets, but it's good for collecting and doing that arena game with. 7/10